The Android operating system is good but the ability to play GBA games on it at full or near full speed is awesome, heres the info to a new release of VGBAnext:
Nintendo GameBoy Advance/GameBoy Color/GameBoy emulator for Android has been updated. Changes:
* Fixed gamepad on Nvidia ShieldTV and other AndroidTV devices.
* Any "virtual-*" input devices are now ignored.
* Fixed rotated backgrounds bug (scenery in Top Gear Rally, etc).
* Fixed issue with backup save file being chosen over the normal one.
* Fixed remaining DropBox issues.
* Fixed upload dates on the DropBox files.
* Made DropBox worker queue more reliable.
* Renamed DropBox authorization activity.
* Fixed a few other bugs in the DropBox code.
News source: https://play.google.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.