Nintendo GameBoy/GameBoy Color emulator for Android has been updated. Changes:
- Added CPU routines for scaling GameBoy screen to 800x720+ pixels.
- Added split-screen and popup window for Samsung Galaxy devices.
- Added keyword searching to the File Selector Search.
- Fixed auto frame skip when OpenGLES video enabled.
- Fixed reenabling UI with a fling on Kitkat+ phones.
- Reenabled automatic frame skip by default.
- Reenabled accelerated video and audio by default.
- Flinging from the top or the bottom toggles the UI.
- Removed deprecated code, settings, and resources.
News source: https://play.google.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.