HerrVorragend has made a very small application for comparing the versions of exe-files from various roms.
How to use:
Get the version info from files:
1. Extract the Files from OS.nb
2. Start "VersionChecker" and click on "Get versions" select the the root directory from the extracted files.
3. Save the result to a file (for example "Rom1.vck")
Compare the roms
1. Start "VersionChecker" and klick on "Compare"
2. Select all the vck files you whant to compare (at least 2)
3. The result is displayed in the listview
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.