New version of the PSP Emulator for Windows in Beta:
PPSSPP Git (2018/06/02) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #11121 from unknownbrackets/ui-texture-crash
* UI: Reinit UI texture during game when used.
* Merge pull request #11119 from hrydgard/vk-nulltexture
* Better return the right pointer.
* Never bind a NULL image view in Vulkan no matter what.
* Merge pull request #11118 from hrydgard/framebuffer-download-size
* When creating temp framebuffers for download, size them using bufferWidth/Height instead of width/height.
* Fix a GL error when taking a screenshot in non-buffered. May help #11056
* Vulkan image readback: Fix a couple scary cases of wrong argument order in image transitions, leading to transitioning 0 mips
* Update lang submodule
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.