PPSSPP has had a new release of the PSP Emulator for Android and Windows, heres whats new in this latest release:
Changes:1.5 has support for Vulkan, the new faster way to draw graphics. Supported on many modern Android devices, and if enabled (change Backend in Graphics settings) you will see a massive speed boost. PPSSPP 1.5 also has the usual assortment of fixes:
- Full Vulkan support, also for Android now. Very fast on supported devices. (#10033, #10049)
- Smarter graphics state management, reduced CPU consumption on all backends (#9899)
- Android: Support for Arabic and other scripts we couldn't support before
- Fix Android widgets, screen scaling (#10145)
- Fixes to video dumping
- Geometry problems fixed in Medal of Honor
- Implement immediate draws, fixing Thrillville (#7459)
- Software rendering improvements, speed and accuracy
- Hardware tesselation of PSP Beziers and Splines (used by a few games)
- Partial sceUsbGps and sceUsbCam support (Android)
- Android "Sustained performance mode" to avoid thermal throttling (#9901)
- Linux controller mapping fixes (#9997)
- Assorted bugfixes and compatibility improvements
- Released a quick update to take care of some common crashes in 1.5.
News source: http://www.ppsspp.org
News source: https://play.google.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.