The whole point of the program is to unlock you device not with some alphanumeric sequence or a simple key combination, but with a sequence pattern of points on screen.
Then the sequence entering screen is shown, where you need to repeat the configured sequence by taping the moving shapes. Device is automatically locked after soft-reset.
Going to check compatibility/add with different screen lockers (like S2U2) in future versions. Locker does not consume any resources while screen is locked. It is only activated when unlock is initiated.
Current version is in beta stage, so chances are there might be some quirks here and there.
- New unlocker - Static picture with absolute positioning (others have relative).
- Config stored in program folder now.
- A bit more user friendly configurator. Shows order of entered points with letters. Loads previous settings.
- Possibility to unlock device with a special 'panic' key.
- Letters are shown instead of numbers in unlocker screen.
- Option to automatically lock after soft-reset. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=381999
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.