This game is a tribute to the Zoo Keeper/Bejewelled style games that are great fun. The Apple iPod Touch and iPhone are particularly suited to this game through use of the touchscreen.
1. Removed request for donations, thank you donators, this project would not have continued without you.
2. Added a request for a name for high score table the first time the game is played only.
3.Added a score on the display to show what each move has earned in points
4. Re-designed how the combo's fit together and a new scoring pattern
5. Added combo rewards
6. Added Hint feature
7. Added worldwide Online High Score table
8. bug fixes - thanks to those who spotted them
9. Added more bugs probably - will fix next time :-)http://www.casey.org.uk/ipod_izoo/index.html
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.