NES emulator for Android has been updated. Changes:
- Removed waveform interpolation for better sound.
- Optimized app for AndroidT (ADT-1).
- Added overscan border on AndroidTV devices.
- Enabled gamepad-only emulation interface.
- Press BACK on gamepad to exit, MODE or A+BACK to open menu.
- Press X/Y if you have no SELECT/START buttons.
- Xperia CIRCLE button now acts as BUTTON_B.
- Redesigned key mapping dialog.
- Press same key twice to remove assignment, three times to confirm dialog.
- DPAD_CENTER key no longer confirms key mappings.
News source: https://play.google.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.