NES emulator for Android has been updated. Changes:
- The Cheat Hunter lets you create your own Action Replay cheats.
- Choose "Cheats | Cheat Hunter | Add Watch" and enter the value to search for.
- Select how the value changes and the new value to set (like 99).
- Play the game until watched value changes.
- Choose "Cheats | Cheat Hunter | Scan for Changes" to find changed memory locations.
- Repeat previous two steps a few times.
- Choose "Cheats | Cheat Hunter | Create Cheats" to add found Action Replay codes.
- Enjoy your very own cheats!
News source: https://play.google.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.