iFonz is a clone of iPhone interface, with a lots of customization and a fully graphical design and animations
for Windows Mobile 5/6 completely writed in .NET.
- Added image animation when return to iFonz
- Added 2 images in "gfx" folder called "LoadingP.bmp" e "LoadingL.bmp" used in open animation program, now you can change these files for customization
- Added a Type Icon to move Home/Prev/Next page
- Added a Type Icon called "Contact" to call anyone from your contacts or a number directly
- Increased the maximum dimension of icons in settings to 128x128
- Increased the icons font dimension for VGA users
- Increased general speed during usage
- Correct some problems when iFonz return on top with some programs
- Added new icons and wallpapers http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=369241
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.