Guitarist is a virtual instrument for your iPhone.
* Unique "hammer-on" metaphor simplifies solo playing by removing the need to independently fret and pick a string.
* A complete guitar fretboard (including open strings) to the 15th fret.
* Multi-touch. Up to 5 strings can be played at once.
* Each note is a separately recorded sample, for maximum quality.
* Animated strings press down at your touch for visual feedback.
* Acoustic guitar patch included, with more options available in a later release.
* On-screen keyboard navigation allows you to easily move up and down the fretboard.
* Left handed stringing option.
* Various guitar tunings available with more to follow.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.