The playstation emulator for the Android has been updated, heres whats new:
- Improved Rendering for Software plugins, much less distorted.
- Fixed Suikoden II FMV.
- Fixed slowdown on Metal Gear Solid.
- Fixed Blue color for Heart of Darkness.
- Fixed slowdown in Resident Evil 2 and 3 in OpenGL High Definition.
- Fixed few crashes on FFVII, FFVIII,FFIX and Front Mission 3.
- Fixed and improved OpenGL 2.0 plugins (IE, FFIX Battle menu).
- Fixed Cheats Engine.
- Fixed Many Reported crashes.
- Fixed Manual Add unknown ISOS.
- Improved a lot of HLE mode compatibity.
News source: https://play.google.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.