Dolphin Git 5.0-7336 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
* Merge pull request #6788 from spycrab/qt_gconf_fixes
* Qt/GraphicsWindow: Fix software renderer breaking layout
* Qt/GraphicsWindow: Refresh settings on construction
* Qt/GeneralWidget: Fix "No" response to backend switch confirmation
* Qt/GeneralWidget: Refresh backend settings properly
* Merge pull request #6799 from spycrab/qt_config_save
* Qt/MainWindow: Call Config::Save last before destruction
* Merge pull request #6798 from spycrab/qt_moc_fix
* Qt/FilesystemWidget: Fix moc compilation
* Merge pull request #6792 from degasus/master
* CMake: Prefer GLVND for OpenGL.
* Merge pull request #6795 from lioncash/atomic
* Atomic_Win32: Replace deprecated (and since been removed) barrier intrinsics
* Merge pull request #6794 from lioncash/float
* FloatUtils: Remove union type punning from ClassifyX functions
* FloatUtils: Remove union type punning from ApproximateReciprocal functions
* FloatUtils: Remove using namespace std in ApproximateReciprocal()
* Merge pull request #6789 from leoetlino/rename-bug
* IOS/FS: Fix rename not handling existing target correctly
* Merge pull request #6791 from aldelaro5/wii-epoch-fix
* Fix the Wii epoch and make the IPL.CB 0 by default
* Merge pull request #6796 from lioncash/unused
* RenderBase: Remove unused PixelPerfQuery enum
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.