Converter.app by Vladimir Kofman is a unit and currency converter for iPhone.
1. Advanced Mode: now it's possible to see more than just "from" and "to" units, results are displayed for all units. Also in advanced more it's possible to rearrange the units' list as you wish.
2. More Languages:
- Spanish by J. Palacio and Southie
- Chech by janvacula
- Simplified Chinese by super3547
- Danish by Nikolaj Mogensen
- Polish by Piotr Biegala and Tomasz Szeweluk (will be available in the next version)
- Dutch by Herbert Kats (will be available in the next version)
- Logical Hebrew support (big thanks to Amir Leshem)
3. Update Currencies issue on 1.1.3 firmware: It should work now! (let me know...) Also, any 1.1.4 feedback is welcome!
4. No new measurements/units: I know I promised to add more measurements... I'm planing a major update (both for content and technology) for the next version, so please be patient (I'm sorry to keep you waiting...).
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.