Posted By: wraggster
The colecovision emulator for Android gets an update:
Marat Fayzullin updated his Coleco Vision emulator ColEm for Android devices.
* Now accepting both AA55h and 55AAh MegaCarts.This is a free, limited version of ColEm that may show ads and nag you to buy the full version. For the latest, full, ad-free version, with better joystick, network play, and the ability to share your saved game play with other users, get ColEm Deluxe.
* SGM games Buckrogers, Subroc, Zaxxon, Dragonís Lair work.
* Added ROM page switch specific for carts with EEPROM.
* Added EEPROM emulation (Black Onyx and Boxxle work).
* Fixed restoring background screen color from .STA files.
* Made sure first player always gets stock gamepad on Nvidia ShieldTV.
* Either player can open menu or exit emulation now.
* Compiled ColEm with -Wall and eliminated warnings.
* Removed deprecated code and #defines.