Heres an updated version of the colecovision emulator for android, heres the release notes:
ColEm v4.3 is released. ColEm is a ColecoVision emulator. ColEm will run software written for the ColecoVision video game console. ColEm package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running ColEm. Please, do not run any software you do not own with ColEm. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free ColecoVision games.
ColEm v4.0 Changelog:
– Added MegaCart support for 64kB+ homebrew games.
– Fixed SCREEN 0/3 VDP mode selection (Bankrupcy Builder, etc).
– Added « Nearest Neighbor » option to disable linear interpolation.
– Added « Force 4:3 Screen » option to ColEm-Windows.
– Fixed « Hit MIDI Drums » option in ColEm-Windows.
– Fixed 44kHz sound hiccups when 50Hz sync selected in ColEm-Windows.
– Computing effective waveform power when simulating samples via MIDI.
– ColEm-Windows will not overwrite last ROM file name with other names.
– Added -4×3 command line option to ColEm-Unix.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.