Here's a nice release of Skinz Sudoku Pro, the main change being a new menu to fit in the custom grid input, and lots of bugfixes !
- Fixed a few hint bugs
- Now saves input method from one game to another
- Fixed bug where you could replace a fixed number by another
- Menu doesn't return to the start all the time anymore, returns to last submenu entered before playing !
- Trophie adjustments
- 480x800 screen support
- Better performance on slow and VGA devices
- Fixed silver and gold trophies
- Optimized exe size
- Completely new menu
- Possibility to enter custom sudokus !
- Calling up the hints now costs 5 seconds !
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.