January 21st, 2016, 21:10 Posted By: DCemumaniac
Heres the latest release on the Apple Appstore .
***LAUNCH SPECIAL! - All in-app-purchases are FREE!
Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for iOS.
Creat?ed by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
- Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 players across multiple phones
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
- The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of t?he game -- unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
© Copyright © 2016 Exploding Kittens, LLC.
Get more information and buy it from Here.
These apps can be used on the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Mini and the Apple iPad:
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here
Grab the latest Deals on Consoles, VideoGames and Mobile Phones and Tablets for IOS/Android from Ebay USA/ Ebay UK/Amazon UK/Amazon.com