New release of the best Mame emulator ever made by Vilmos. (quote from http://www.pocketdimension.com forums) Alpha means it is mostly untested, very little documentation and it may crash your palm! What's New from version 17?
- Reduced memory usage. The loader can be in ram or SD card. The modules MUST be on SD card.
- Fixed Joust.
- Started to update loader. I haven't finished that yet, but you can enjoy the changes so far.
- Fixed rotation cutting off screen
- Note: Program startup and Searching for ROMS will now just blank the screen for a bit. That's normal and for searching it can feel like a long time, just let it go.
- Added Zodiac hardware acceleration and screen stretching (don't choose scale if you have a Zodiac, it is already on)
- Added more error checking and reporting in loader
- Reduced memory usage of loader
- Fixed some misc loader bugs
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.