Sony Playstation emulator for Android has been updated. Changes:
- Improved OpenGL Plugin performance. V14 relays on ePSXe core functions so it wont work on prior versions 1.9.39. http://epsxe.com/files/libopenglpluginv14.so.
- Added support for config profiles by game (more options+game profile).
- Improved some widgets on preferences screen.
- Updated on game menu on Android 5.0+ (Fixes Galaxy Tab s2).
- Fixed some framerate issues in 60FPS games in snd low latency modes.
- Added GPU x4 resolution option (very slow).
News source: http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...om.epsxe.ePSXe Comment
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.